Every project starts with an idea. We provide support in turning ideas into plans and visualising them. We provide test products according to customer specifications, ranging from the first hand-made pump samples to smaller batches for stability.
Pumps for use on the skin
Precise dosing and precision down to the last actuation
Our topical pumps for dermal administration are suitable for a variety of medical and cosmetic treatments. Our horizontal pump is an all-rounder on the skin, foot, or head.
Innovative technologies such as upside-down and airless keep the focus on user benefit. The pumps apply a variety of viscosities as found in creams at dosages with constant precision thanks to a variety of nozzles.
Our partner Ursatec supplies topical dosing pumps in preservative-free 3K® technology with compatible bottles in various materials for various filling sizes.
Dermal spray pump
A variety of options with screw, snap-on, crimp, and one-inch closure
Selecting the right closure system plays a critical role. Our closures are optimised for automated filling systems.
Adapts to medical products, cosmetics, and industrial applications
- Dosages available: 45 to 200 mg
- Customized dosage possible
- Compatible with 10, 15, 20, 30, and 50 ml plastic, tubular or moulding glass bottles
- Suitable for diverse formulas and viscosities
- Adjustable spray pattern for individual requirements
Solutions for special requirements
- Our child-safe system
- Intuitive push-and-twist system for simple handling
- Function tested according to US 16 CFR § 1700.20 and ISO 8317
- Compatible with common glass and plastic bottles with Snap-On closure
- Processible on standard filling lines
- Easy handling and application with the pump upright or upside-down
- Ideal for applications in inaccessible places such as the head and feet
- 140 mg dosing
- 360° applicable
- Closed system – no air ingress
- Supports specialised patented bottle system – bag-in-bottle
- For creams and high-viscosity fluids
- Unique design
- Exact dose
- For spraying ultra-fine mist in sensitive applications
- Innovative and unique spraying technology
- Fine spray in metered dose
Technical & regulatory support
We supply more than just pumps.
Approving medical devices and prescription drugs poses regulatory challenges.
We are experts in our field with years of experience to provide the support your need from basic concept through to market approval.