Every project begins with an idea. We provide support in turning ideas into plans and visualising them. We provide test products for the purpose according to customer specifications ranging from the first hand-made pump prototypes to smaller batches for stability.
Pumps for use in the mouth and throat
Exact dosing and precision down to the last actuation
Our buccal spray pumps are mostly used in treating coughs and colds as well as in mouth sprays. Our systems have also been successfully tested for suitability with viscous formulas. Examples include alcohol-containing formulas and solutions with additives such as eucalyptus.
Our throat pumps provide ideal primary packaging with local and reliable application.
Our partner Ursatec supplies mouth and throat pumps in preservative-free 3K® systems with compatible bottles in various materials for various filling sizes.
Mouth and throat spray pumps
A variety of options with screw and snap-on closure
Selecting the right closure system plays a critical role. Our closures are optimised for automated filling systems.
Precision should be individually usable and 100% adaptable
Adaptable for prescription and over-the-counter drugs as well as generics
- Dosages available: 100 to 180 mg
- Customized dosage possible
- Compatible with 10, 15, 20, and 30 ml plastic, tubular or moulding glass bottles
- Suitable for diverse formulations and viscosities
- Adjustable spray pattern for individual requirements
Solutions for special requirements
- Protection against nozzle contamination
- Protection against inadvertent activation while on the move
- Available in various colours
- Examples include acute treatment for cardiovascular disease
- Accurate and reliable dosing
- Fast priming for immediate use
Technical & regulatory support
Perfect pumps … perfect support
We supply more than just pumps.
Approving medical devices and prescription drugs poses regulatory challenges.
We are experts in this field with years of experience to provide the support you need from basic concept through to market approval.